SOLD PER SHEET
Code/Name: Archistone Dark Grey Mosaics
Size: 300x300 Sheet
Colour: Dark Grey
Description: Natural Finish. Porcelain Tile with a Rectified Edge, Suitable for Wall and Floor Application.
Archistone Mosaic Dark Grey
- The price list supersedes all others and will be subject to change without notice.
- Quantities. Even though quantities are prepared with maximum attention Lux Tile & Stone do not guarantee quantities measured from plans. Clients are advised to check all quantities to their satisfaction and if the goods are over supplied or under supplied Lux Tile & Stone do not take any responsibility.
- Where goods are delivered to a building site or any other point specified by the buyer the goods are at the risk of the buyer in all respects as from the time of delivery whether or not any receipt for delivery is given at the time of delivery.
Goods must be returned within 14 days of delivery date, accompanied with the original receipt.
Goods will only be accepted in full cartons if they are in good order and condition and are of current stock.
Claims for credit of damaged goods must be made within 5 days of delivery date.
All goods returned to Lux Tile & Stone warehouse must be signed for by a authorized person.
A credit receipt note must be obtained from Lux Tile & Stone to substantiate returns of goods.
Credit of goods returned will be made at the purchase price less a 20% handling fee.
No returns on sale items, discontinued lines or goods out of stock.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Lux Tile & Stone for damage, which occurs from the use of acids in cleaning ceramic tiles.
- Due to the inherent nature of ceramics, shade variation from shipment to shipment must be anticipated. If there is any doubt relating to the colour, texture, finish, size or durability of the goods, please contact Lux Tile & Stone for information prior to fixing of materials. Unfortunately, no responsibility will be accepted for the goods once they have been fixed.
- Ceramic tiles are not guaranteed against crazing. Any guarantee is to the extent of that given by individual manufacturers.
- Orders may be cancelled by Lux Tile & Stone discretion if removal of goods is unduly delayed.
- Installation. If goods are found to be of a defective nature, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify Lux Tile & Stone before installation otherwise no responsibility will be accepted by Lux Tile & Stone ie crazing, glaze defects, chips, warpage and extreme colour variation.
- Wax & Polished Porcelain Tiles. Protective wax applied to polished porcelain tiles must be removed on random tiles to check the surface quality prior to installation. Lux Tile & Stone will accept no responsibility for defects ie inconsistent polish occurring during the manufacturing process.
- As same ceramic glaze being of smooth nature can become scratched by foreign abrasive material during installation, we recommend that immediately after fixing the product that suitable protective measures should be taken to avoid unnecessary damage. Lux Tile & Stone recommend the cleaning and sealing of all porcelain tiles prior to grouting.
- All goods remain the property of Lux Tile & Stone until all monies owing have been received.
- Storage: Goods will be held at our Cannington warehouse for goods that have been paid in full.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit will be charged on orders not paid in full and good will be kept for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Excess tiles will only be acceptable for credit subject to a 20% handling fee when they are returned to our Cannington Warehouse, are of current shade and in full boxes. Original invoice must accompany all goods returned.